The RPG (Rotary Pulse Generator) is a compact, self-contained device that provides a one pulse-per-revolution output for monitoring the rotational speed of an attached shaft.
- Utilizes solid-state technology and a robust housing design to ensure long-term reliability.
- Available in two and three wire versions, thereby addressing both new and retrofit applications.
- CSA approved and suitable for use in Class II, Division 1, Groups “F” and “G” applications.
- Operating Temperature Range: – 30°C to + 50°C
- Rotational Speed:1000 RPM (max.)
- Rotational Direction:Clockwise or counter-clockwise
- Shaft Details:1/2 inch diameter, NC thread
- Enclosure: Cast aluminum complete wih 1/2 inch conduit opening
- Weight: 1.1 kg (2.4 pounds)
Three versions are available for three-wire applications:
- 24 volt DC version – Model LV-RPG-24 DC (also available for two-wire applications)
Control voltage: 24 Vdc 0.5 Va
Maximum output: 24 Vdc 100 mA
- 24 volt AC version – Model LV-RPG-24 AC (also available for two wire applications)
Control voltage: 24 Vac 0.5 Va
Maximum output: 24 Vac 100 mA
- 120 volt AC version – Model LV-RPG-120 AC
Control voltage: 120 Vac 4.5 Va
Maximum output: 120 Vac 100 mA